Tuesday 15 September 2009

Project Number One!


I've finally managed to track down my very first amigurumi project! And looking at it now, i realise how much i've progressed.

This is my Gabu. I found the pattern for free at http://www.roxycraft.com/crochet_gabu.htm and decided it looked simple enough for my very first project.

I suppose you could say i've learnt a lot since making this. When i went to track it down, i remembered it being pretty much flawless.

I got a big shock when i found it, he's unbelievably squishy, i suppose i was being way too easy on the stuffing, and the top and bottom of the body are severely gappy (a techniqued ive improved on but not quite mastered just yet.


As flawed as he may be though, i think for a very first attempt at something (and after only two days of crocheting) he came out pretty well. Not to mention his lack of stuffing makes him a great stress ball

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment