Tuesday 27 October 2009

Too much time off!

I have made the mistake recently of completely stopping my amigurumi. As much as it's not really my fault I've now fallen into the phase of not being bothered to start again.

The reason for my stopping happened in two parts. First, my last project was the biggest I've ever made and because it had a time limit for it's completion I worked my hands to death in order to finish it. Then after that I wanted to give my hands a well deserved break, during this time I moved back to university and so much went on that I didn't have time to start again.

So now I'm going to have to make extra effort to start again, despite having absolutely no free time thanks to my university work.

So now begins my hunt for a nice small pattern to ease myself back in. If anyone could recommend one I'd be grateful.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment