Sunday 13 September 2009

Wood Sprite


Since i can't get a picture of my very first completed project just yet, i thought i would start with one of the more successful ones.

This is a wood sprite (aka a white totoro) from the Anime film My Neighbour Totoro. I found the pattern for free online. Although i can't find the pattern i used, a very similar if not identical pattern can be found at http://heavens-hellcat.livejournal.com/730.html

I was very proud of this one as it was my first project with facial detail. Although the first one came out a tad wonky, the second was much better (just a shame he was made from cheap wool and ended a tad furry.

:)

1 comment:

  1. You are really talented. I love looking at your blog posts especially the ones with your work in them. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete