Saturday 12 September 2009

Getting Started

Hi!

I've been interested in amigurumi for a while now (ever since a received an amazing amigurumi Totoro as a gift), and over the last few months have been trying to make things myself.

I like to think i've been getting better with time, but I have a lot of trouble getting any projects fully finished.

This is where this blog comes in I suppose. I'm hoping that with a place to show my creations i'll be pushed to finish them and make them as perfect as I can.

Over the next few days i'll try and post some pictures of already completed projects and share my progress on anything I make from now on.

I look forward to seeing what you think!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, well done on getting your blog started. :) Look forward to reading your updates. :D

    ReplyDelete